Are you searching for more competitive Ford Fusion insurance in Orlando? Finding low-cost Orlando Ford Fusion insurance quotes may be somewhat difficult for drivers that are relatively new to comparing prices on the internet. With such a large number of online companies available, how can drivers have time to compare every one to find the best price?
It's amazing but nearly 70% of consumers have been with the same company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never even shopped around for cheap coverage. Consumers in the U.S. could cut their rates by nearly $859 a year by just shopping around, but they just don't understand how much money they would save if they moved their coverage to a different company.
Buying the cheapest insurance in Orlando can be easy if you know a few tricks. If you are already insured, you stand a good chance to be able to find the best rates using these tips. But Florida car owners can benefit by having an understanding of how insurance companies determine how much to charge and take advantage of how the system works.
Just keep in mind that getting more free quotes helps locate better pricing. Not every company provides rate quotes online, so you should also compare price estimates from those companies as well.
The auto insurance companies shown below offer price comparisons in Orlando, FL. To get cheap auto insurance in Florida, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Fusion S 4-Dr Sedan||$278||$560||$472||$28||$142||$1,480||$123|
|Fusion SE 4-Dr Sedan||$312||$660||$472||$28||$142||$1,614||$135|
|Fusion Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$176||$394||$500||$30||$150||$1,250||$104|
|Fusion SEL 4-Dr Sedan||$356||$736||$504||$30||$152||$1,778||$148|
|Fusion Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$290||$594||$504||$30||$152||$1,570||$131|
|Fusion SEL AWD 4-Dr Sedan||$442||$1012||$504||$30||$152||$2,140||$178|
|Fusion Sport AWD 4-Dr Sedan||$246||$532||$504||$30||$152||$1,464||$122|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in specific zip code location which can affect price quotes significantly.
Illustration showing the impact of accidents and violations
The chart below shows how speeding tickets and accident claims impact Ford Fusion insurance costs for different age categories. The prices are based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
How much more does full coverage cost in Orlando?
The illustration below shows the comparison of Ford Fusion insurance premiums with and without physical damage coverage. The rate quotes are based on no claims or violations, $1,000 deductibles, single female driver, and no other discounts are factored in.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There isn't a steadfast formula for excluding full coverage on your policy, but there is a general convention. If the annual cost of coverage is more than around 10% of the vehicle's replacement cost less your deductible, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let's assume your Ford Fusion claim settlement value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most you would get paid by your company is $6,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If premiums are more than $600 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, then it's probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are some scenarios where buying only liability insurance is not a good plan. If you haven't satisfied your loan, you have to maintain full coverage in order to keep the loan. Also, if you can't afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should not consider dropping full coverage.
Higher deductibles lower rates
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can impact Ford Fusion insurance costs for different age categories. Data assumes a single female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are factored in.
Reduce your car insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance companies don't necessarily list all their discounts very clearly, so the following list contains both the well known and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using when you buy Orlando car insurance online. If you aren't receiving every discount you deserve, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles - Having several vehicles with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Sign Online - Certain companies will give a small break get Orlando car insurance online.
- Responsible Driver Discount - Drivers who don't get into accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates as compared to drivers with claims.
- No Charge for an Accident - This one is not really a discount per se, but some insurance companies permit an accident before raising your premiums if you have no claims for a certain period of time.
- Theft Prevention System - Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you combine your auto and home policies and insure them both with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find cheap Fusion insurance.
- Active Military Service - Being on active deployment in the military could mean lower premium rates.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So when the math indicates you could get a free car insurance policy, that's just not realistic. Any qualifying discounts will reduce your overall premium however.
Larger car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are outlined below.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, air bag, vehicle fuel type, bundle, and good student.
- American Family offers discounts for TimeAway discount, early bird, multi-vehicle, mySafetyValet, Steer into Savings, and accident-free.
- Progressive may include discounts for continuous coverage, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-vehicle, good student, and online signing.
- Travelers may have discounts that include good student, student away at school, save driver, new car, and early quote.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including multi-car, good student, alternative fuel, mature driver, electronic funds transfer, youthful driver, and bundle discounts.
- USAA discounts include family discount, new vehicle, good student, safe driver, and military installation.
- Liberty Mutual may offer discounts for multi-policy, newly retired, exclusive group savings, newly married, teen driver discount, safety features, and multi-car.
If you want cheaper Orlando car insurance quotes, ask every prospective company which credits you are entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not apply in Orlando.
Insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the high cost, insurance is required by state law in Florida and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
First, just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance in order to be legal. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you bought your vehicle with a loan, almost all lenders will require you to have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Ford for a lot more money and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
Third, insurance protects not only your Ford but also your financial assets. It will also reimburse you for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your Fusion are definitely more than the cost, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver is overpaying over $750 every year so we recommend shopping around every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Local Orlando car insurance agents and car insurance
Many drivers would prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is just fine! An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain cheaper auto insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your insurance data is submitted to agents in your area who will give you quotes for your business. It's much easier because you don't need to find an agent on your own since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. You'll get the best rates AND an agent nearby. In the event you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, just navigate to their website and complete a quote there.
Choosing an insurer is decision based upon more than just a low price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Florida?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
The following is a list of insurers in Orlando that can give you comparison quotes for Ford Fusion insurance in Orlando.
- J Short Insurance Agency
2901 Curry Ford Rd #212 - Orlando, FL 32806 - (407) 849-9000 - View Map
- R J Allen - State Farm Insurance Agent
8255 Lee Vista Blvd C - Orlando, FL 32829 - (407) 823-7900 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Amy Rossi
901 N Mills Ave - Orlando, FL 32803 - (407) 843-3333 - View Map
- The Perry Group Inc - Aflac Insurance Agent
1650 W Sand Lake Rd #201 - Orlando, FL 32809 - (407) 438-8180 - View Map
After you get good answers to your questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, chances are good that you have found an insurance company that meets the requirements to provide car insurance coverage.