Do you want to stop overpaying and find the cheapest Chevy Malibu insurance in Orlando? Cutting costs on Chevy Malibu insurance in Orlando can seem to be frustrating for beginners to online rate comparisons. With so many companies in the marketplace, it can easily be more work than you anticipated to find the best price in Florida on Chevy Malibu insurance.
Astonishing but true, a large majority of drivers kept their policy with the same company for four years or more, and practically 40% of car insurance customers have never even shopped around for cheaper coverage. Many drivers in the United States can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing quotes, but they won't spend time to compare rates online.
Car insurance discounts help lower rates for Chevy Malibu insurance in Orlando
Car insurance companies don't always list the entire discount list very well, so here is a list a few of the more common as well as the least known car insurance savings.
- Telematics Devices - Drivers who elect to allow their company to track their driving habits by using a telematic data system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive's Snapshot may get a rate reduction if they have good driving habits.
- Full Payment Discount - By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying in monthly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Professional Memberships - Being a member of qualifying clubs or civic groups could trigger savings when shopping for car insurance.
- Senior Citizen Discount - Mature drivers can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Accident Forgiveness - Not really a discount, but companies like Allstate, State Farm and GEICO will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear prior to being involved in the accident.
- New Car Discount - Adding a new car to your policy can cost up to 25% less because newer vehicles are generally safer.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, nobody gets a free ride. Any qualifying discounts will reduce your policy cost.
To locate insurance companies who offer cheap Chevy Malibu insurance quotes in Orlando in Florida, click here to view.
To get cheaper Orlando auto insurance quotes, there a variety of ways of comparing rate quotes from different Orlando insurance companies. The fastest way to comparison shop involves getting comparison quotes online.
Just remember that comparing all the rates in your area helps you find lower pricing. Not every company provides Orlando Malibu insurance quotes over the internet, so it's recommended that you also compare price quotes on coverage from those companies, too.
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Florida. If you want to find the best cheap car insurance in Florida, it's highly recommended you get prices from several of them to get the cheapest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can decrease or increase coverage prices significantly.
Irresponsible driving raises your rates
The diagram below demonstrates how traffic citations and accident claims can drive up Chevrolet Malibu insurance costs for each age group. The rate quotes are based on a married male driver, full coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Male drivers compared to female drivers
The information below shows the difference between Chevrolet Malibu insurance rates for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no claims or violations, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
It's not one size fits all
When buying the best car insurance coverage, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions might point out if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- What is the difference between personal and commercial auto insurance policies?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- If my car is totalled with they pay enough to replace it?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Getting quotes from local Orlando insurance agents
Many drivers still like to buy from a licensed agent and often times that is recommended A good thing about price shopping on the web is you may find lower premium rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won't have to search for an agent as quotes are delivered to you instantly. Get lower rates AND a local agent. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, just jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Deciding on an insurer should depend on more than just a low price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Florida?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Orlando?
- How will an accident affect your rates?
If you would like to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, it's helpful to know the types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Agents in Orlando can be described as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with and examples are State Farm or Allstate. They are unable to compare other company's rates so keep that in mind. Exclusive insurance agents receive a lot of sales training on sales techniques and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Many people use the same exclusive agent partially due to the brand legacy and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Below are Orlando exclusive insurance agencies willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Luis Diaz
1634 Hillcrest St - Orlando, FL 32803 - (407) 823-8232 - View Map
- Jim Daniels - State Farm Insurance Agent
4759 S Conway Rd - Orlando, FL 32812 - (407) 855-6791 - View Map
- Mike Broschart - State Farm Insurance Agent
4638 S Kirkman Rd - Orlando, FL 32811 - (407) 298-2700 - View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type do not write with just one company so they can write business with many different companies depending on which coverage is best. If they find a lower price, they simply move the coverage in-house without you having to go to a different agency.
If you are comparing rate quotes, you absolutely need to include price quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to get the most accurate price comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with small regional insurance companies which can be an advantage.
Below are independent agencies in Orlando who can help you get price quotes.
- Floridian Insurance Agency
7316 E Colonial Dr - Orlando, FL 32807 - (407) 207-1616 - View Map
- Universal Insurance Agency
1548 S Semoran Blvd - Orlando, FL 32807 - (407) 898-1116 - View Map
- Brown and Brown Insurance Agency, Inc.
7009 Dr Phillips Blvd # 280 - Orlando, FL 32819 - (407) 843-7500 - View Map
Lower rates by being persistent
We just presented many ideas to lower your Chevy Malibu insurance car insurance rates in Orlando. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the lowest car insurance rates are with a small local company.
Drivers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as high rates after DUI convictions, extreme rates for teen drivers, poor customer service and even lack of trust in their agent. Whatever your reason, switching auto insurance companies can be easier than you think.
Affordable Chevy Malibu insurance in Orlando is definitely available on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to shop Orlando auto insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not offer online rate quotes and these smaller companies prefer to sell through local independent agents.
Even more information can be found in the articles below:
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Florida Auto Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Hyundai Tucson in Florida? (FAQ)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)