Want to save money and find the cheapest Mazda 3 insurance in Orlando? There isn't anyone who fancies paying their premiums for auto insurance, in particular when they could get a better deal.
It's amazing but a large majority of drivers kept their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never even shopped around for cheap coverage. With the average auto insurance premium being $1,847, American drivers could pocket roughly 47% a year, but they don't understand how simple it is to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
Many insurance companies vie for your insurance dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurers to find the absolute best price available on Mazda 3 insurance in Orlando.
If you have a policy now, you will most likely be able to shop for the lowest rates using the ideas presented in this article. Buying the cheapest auto insurance in Orlando is really quite easy. Although Florida consumers can benefit from knowing how the larger insurance companies sell online and use this information to your advantage.
Cheapest car insurance in Orlando, FL
The car insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Orlando, FL. To locate cheaper auto insurance in Florida, it's a good idea that you get rate quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|3 I Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$262||$438||$418||$24||$124||$1,266||$106|
|3 I SV 4-Dr Sedan||$238||$402||$430||$26||$128||$1,224||$102|
|3 I Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$322||$640||$418||$24||$124||$1,528||$127|
|3 S Sport 4-Dr Hatchback||$348||$748||$472||$28||$142||$1,738||$145|
|3 S Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Hatchback||$194||$414||$472||$28||$142||$1,250||$104|
|3 S Grand Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$392||$748||$426||$26||$128||$1,720||$143|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in garaging location in Orlando which can modify coverage rates significantly.
Accidents and violations increase rates
The chart below highlights how speeding tickets and accidents raise Mazda 3 auto insurance rates for each age group. Data assumes a single female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Affordable Mazda 3 insurance rates in Orlando
Auto insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that you may not know about. Most are applied at the time of quoting, but some need to be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Life Insurance Discount - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower premium rates if you buy a life policy as well.
- Theft Prevention System - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts - Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- 55 and Retired - Mature drivers can get reduced rates.
- Distant College Student Discount - Youth drivers who are attending college without a vehicle on campus may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Early Switch Discount - A few companies allow discounts for renewing your policy before your current 3 insurance policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- New Vehicle Savings - Insuring a vehicle that is new is cheaper because newer models have to meet stringent safety requirements.
Just know that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn't make money that way.
A partial list of companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts are:
If you want affordable Orlando car insurance quotes, ask each company or agent which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts may not be available everywhere. If you would like to view insurance companies that offer discounts in Florida, click this link.
Informed Drivers Can Cut Their Insurance Costs
Many factors are part of the calculation when quoting car insurance. Some factors are common sense like an MVR report, although some other factors are less apparent such as whether you are married and annual miles driven.
The list below includes most of the major factors used by companies to determine your rate level.
- Discounts for theft deterrents - Choosing a vehicle that has a built-in theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft devices like OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all help stop your car from being stolen.
- Get a ticket, pay higher premiums - Drivers who don't get tickets get better rates compared to bad drivers. Even one speeding ticket or other violation can increase rates by as much as thirty percent. Drivers who have received license-revoking citations such as DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may be required to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state's department of motor vehicles in order to legally drive.
- Gender and insurance rates - Statistics demonstrate that women are safer drivers than men. The data does not necessarily mean that males are worse at driving than females. Males and females tend to get into auto accidents in similar percentages, but males get into accidents with more damage. Men also get more serious tickets like driving under the influence (DUI). Male teenagers are several times more likely to be in an accident so they pay the highest premiums.
- Younger drivers are expensive to insure - Older insureds are viewed as being more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and are safer drivers.Young drivers have been known to be inattentive and easily distracted with other occupants in the car therefore auto insurance rates are much higher.
- Urban areas may pay more - Having an address in a rural area can be a good thing when trying to find low car insurance rates. Less people corresponds to lower accident rates. Drivers in populated Florida areas have more aggressive driving styles and a longer drive to work. Spending more time driving means more chances of being involved in an auto accident.
- Loss statistics for a Mazda 3 - Insurance companies analyze the history of losses in order to profitably underwrite each model. Models that statistically have higher number or severity of losses will have higher rates.
The information below illustrates the actual insurance loss data for Mazda 3 vehicles. For each coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles averaged together is a value of 100. Numbers shown that are under 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while numbers above 100 indicate more frequent claims or statistically larger claims.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Mazda 3 Models
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Mazda 3 99 104 96 106 110 103 Mazda 3 Hatchback 91 80 96 81 73 86
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
What if I want to buy from local Orlando car insurance agents?
Many drivers just prefer to sit down with an agent and that can be a smart move A good thing about comparing car insurance online is the fact that drivers can get lower rates and still have a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Orlando.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is sent to local insurance agents that provide free Orlando car insurance quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to leave your house since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. You can find better rates AND a local agent. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, just visit that company's website and fill out their quote form.
If you want to use a good Orlando insurance agent, it's important to understand the different agency structures from which to choose. Insurance agencies in Orlando can either be independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent are not limited to a single company and that enables them to quote your coverage amongst many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If premiums increase, the business is moved internally and that require little work on your part. When comparing rates, you should always check rates from a few independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
Featured below are independent agents in Orlando that may be able to provide free car insurance quotes.
Joyce Weber Enterprises Inc - Aflac Insurance Agent
7802 Kings Pointe Parkway, Suite 208A - Orlando, FL 32819 - (407) 903-0503 - View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can only provide one company's prices such as State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Orlando who can help you get price quotes.
Finding a good car insurance agent shouldn't rely on just the price. Any agent in Orlando should be willing to answer these questions.
- How long has their agency been in business in Orlando?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Will one accident increase rates?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
Save 15 percent in 15 minutes? Is it for real?
Popular insurance providers such as State Farm, GEICO and Progressive continually stream ads on TV and radio. All the ads make the same claim that people will save if you get a free Orlando car insurance quote and switch your insurance coverage to their company. It sounds good, but how can they all cost less than your current company? This is the trick they use.
Insurance companies offer their best rates for the type of driver that will most likely be profitable. A good example of this type of insured might have to be a married male, has a low-risk occupation, and has excellent credit. Anybody who matches that profile is entitled to the best price and most likely will save a lot of money.
Potential insureds who don't qualify for the requirements will get higher premium rates and this results in business not being written. Company advertisements say "customers that switch" but not "everyone who gets a quote" can get the lowest rates when switching. That is how insurance companies can make those claims.
Because each company has a different risk profile, it's extremely important to get as many free Orlando car insurance quotes as possible. Because you cannot predict with any certainty which company will have the best premium rates for your profile.
Don't give up on cheaper coverage
We just presented many ideas to save on Mazda 3 insurance in Orlando. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Orlando car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from a smaller regional carrier. They often have lower auto insurance rates on specific markets as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
Budget-conscious Mazda 3 insurance is possible on the web and with local Orlando insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some car insurance companies may not offer rates over the internet and most of the time these small, regional companies provide coverage only through independent agents.
Additional detailed information can be read in the articles below:
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Learners Permit in Florida? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes in Florida? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Florida Car Insurance Quotes for 19 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Florida Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Jacksonville, Florida? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Florida Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Davie, Florida? (FAQ)
- Medical Payments Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)